Saturday, March 10, 2012

Busy Little Bee



It is a big weekend here at the Meals by Misty house. My baby boy Finn is being dedicated at church tomorrow and we have the most dedicated and loving family coming to be with us during this special occasion. Tomorrow we celebrate, today I cook and clean. The old me would have color coded card stock with typed out notes on them in order of importance. The new mom me, did find time to right down a few notes with a sharpie on a dirty post it.

Ok, I'm off to the frozen department at Sams. Enjoy your Saturday everyone! 

** On a side note, I will be making this Bacon and Cheddar Grits Bake from Pinterest that you can find right HERE.

1 comment:

Velva said...

Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day! The cooking and the cleaning lead up to something special.

Velva