Friday, October 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Menu

Meals by Misty has so much to be thankful for. My sweet baby boy, Finn, made this past year the greatest, most fulfilling year of my life. I am looking forward to the holiday season more than ever!

I decided to feature a Thanksgiving menu again this year. I've included all my favorites as well as my customer favorites. Listed are the sides and desserts I will be offering. 


Meals by Misty
Thanksgiving Menu
Summer Squash Cornbread Dressing
Summer Squash Casserole with Cheddar Crunch Topping
Traditional Cornbread Stuffing with Sausage and Sage
Green Bean Casserole with Panko and Herb Crunch
Cream Corn Bake
Sweet Potato Casserole
Harvest Vegetable Gratin
5 Cheese Macaroni
Red Velvet OR Pumpkin Spice balls, both with cream cheese icing and dipped in Chocolate

YES, I realize most of these dishes are "beige" in color. Beige just so happens to be my favorite color and beige is a great fall color. Reminds me of the vegetable plate I use to get at the local meat and 3 place. I'd skip the meat and get all healthy vegetables. You know, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, fried okra and cream corn. I added pepper to give it a little color. I love being healthy. 

On that note, here is a great recipe I found on the Dish and Dine blog. Its only a little beige...
Yummy Root Veggie Gratin

1 comment:

Velva said...

You have had an amazing year! No doubt you will have many more amazing years.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

The dishes you are offering are delicious.

Cheers.
Velva