Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thats Amore!

  My husband and I always spend Valentine's Day at home, mainly because I don't think the restaurants do it up JUST RIGHT like I do :) I hate waiting for 2 hours for a dinner thats going to cost $200. I prefer to cook at home, have some wine and play boardgames. 

Obviously a lot of other couples feel the same way and I couldn't be happier that so many wonderful people in the Birmingham area have chosen to allow me to cook for them. I wanted to share with my special Valentine's menu with you and wish you all a very 
Happy Valentine's Day!!

Valentines Special

Entrees
Ricotta, Parmesan and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
Pancetta Italian Meatloaf with Au Jus
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Jambalaya Pasta with Penne, Chicken, Shrimp and Andouille
Three Cheese Spinach and Mushroom Lasagna

Vegetables
Garlic Smashed Potatoes
Hashbrown Casserole
Sautéed Green Beans with Garlic, Peppers and Pecans
Tossed Salad with Tomatoes, Peppers, Onions, Cucumbers and Vinaigrette

Breads
  Garlic Cheese Beer Bread
  Mexican Cornbread
  Garlic Loaf Bread

Desserts
Outrageous Fudge Brownies
Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Chocolate Truffles
Red Velvet Cake Pops

Happy Heart Day to you!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh goodness, girl....Just reading your menu makes my mouth water! I REALLY wish that you lived a few states closer! :) A lovely Valentine's meal at home sounds delightful! :)

Fresh Local and Best said...

Wow! This is quite an impressive menu! I can't wait to see pictures!

Velva said...

Happy Valentine's day to you! Your menu looks really good. I know you are a busy lady before Valentine's Day.

Amen to eating at home on Valentine's Day!

P.S. I hope you are planning to post some of these menu items for all of your foodie friends. :-)

Haven and Home said...

We spend it at home too, I may have to try some things from this menu!

Live.Love.Eat said...

You're hired!!!!!!

So, really, how many people hired you for Valentine's Day and if more than a few how did you handle that in terms of time, logistics and delivery? I ask because as you know one day soon I will want to start out by doing things like that. Thanks for sharing any tips!!!

Happy V day. And I agree ~ we just had steaks on the grill and stuffed poblano peppers with some red wine and I couldn't be happier.

Kim said...

I hope you and your sweetie have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Everything on the menu sounds delicious. I'm looking forward to seeing some of those recipes:D

Simply Life said...

wow what a delicious meal!