Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

 (Sorry this is a little long, but I think its well worth the read)

When I discovered the Blog-World, I was addicted from the start. Couldn't wait to try out a new recipe! I even bought a fancy camera to take pictures...just pictures of food. I don't think I've had one picture of me taken on that new camera. I've had a blast! I read articles on how to take pictures of food. I ate, drank and slept food!

Soon the holidays approached and it was then that I realized that all of my time spent in the kitchen was catching up with me...my pants were tight! Baby was getting back! I also noticed I was getting tired. Really, really tired. I have been struggling to find the energy to even think about my next meal, let alone all the meals I cook for others.

I began to worry that like all the sports I attempted to play in high school, the newness had worn off of my new blogging adventure. This didn't make sense to me because I have fallen in love with all my new friends I've made via blogging. 

So, what could it be? Why am I so tired, why does the site of food and the idea of cooking make me a little puny feeling? Most importantly, why have I been letting my wonderful blog friends down? My blog posts have been less frequent. My recipes have been lacking.

Ok, I figured it all out! Can you??

CLUE ONE:

CLUE TWO:
 
And because of my love for food and other foodies like me, CLUE THREE:

Can you guess my secret?

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones!

11 comments:

Fresh Local and Best said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Your friend from New York is ecstatic for your new budding family!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

So does that mean there is a bun in the oven?
Congrats!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! This is just the beginning of such an amazing adventure! Go eat some chocolates, girl! :)

fittingbackin said...

ooooh can't wait for you to confirm but it seems as though you're having a baby!!!!!

Velva said...

As soon as you said "tired" "puny"... I knew you were pregnant. Congratulations Misty! This is a wonderful time in your life. Enjoy!

I hope that you will keep us posted on your pregnancy. How exciting!!!

Willoughby said...

That's so exciting! Congratulations!

Kelly said...

Aunt Kelly is so excited the news is finally out! Grow little Poppy, grow! :)

Amanda said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

Congrats! =) That is so exciting!

Velva said...

Just checking in with you Misty. Hope you are feeling good and enjoying this wonderful time.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, 1st - congratulations!!!! That is awesome, I am so happy for you.

2nd - I tired too so what's my excuse? :)