Saturday, January 16, 2010

Get a little closer, don't be shy!



Yes, I am still alive! I am so mad at myself for being so busy and not blogging in over 3 weeks! Last blog I told you all about my typical New Years resolution...losing weight. Well, I have several new recipes to share with you and plan to do so very soon. Until then, enjoy meeting my dog Hank's new BFF, Busta.

Busta is a this adorable plush wine glass insert that I fell in love with at a store in northern Georgia called Corks and Crumbs. I bought this little fella because he looks like my little fella!

Hank really fell in love with him from the get-go.


Reminds me of the song, Every breath you take, every move you make, every single day, every time I pray, I'll be watching you.


Will you accept this rose?


Absolutely, love at first sniff.

6 comments:

Willoughby said...

Adorable pictures!! I'm looking forward to the new recipes!

Velva said...

Busta is a cute little thing. I can see why your pup llkes him so much.
Looks like you are/were in a cabin in the North Georgia Mountains.
Don't let blogging own you. You do it when you want too. We will all still be here.

Oh by the way, congrats on the Nat'l Championship game. Roll Tide.

JMW said...

How cute! True love for you puppy! Can't wait for some recipe posts - have a great Sunday!

Donna-FFW said...

What an absolutely precious puppy!!! So freaking adorable!

Lauren said...

OMGosh...Hank and Busta are precious! I was laughing at this post! So cute and funny! :)

fittingbackin said...

It DOES look like your little fella - love it! It's like a treat for you and a treat for your pup! hehe