Thursday, December 17, 2009

Its official. John Besh is my boyfriend.



See! He told me I was good looking! That means he wants to be my boyfriend! (Some of you, including my husband, might believe this says Good Cooking. I assure you it doesn't. You're just jealous.)
:)

He is such a cutie patootie. He showed up at the signing right on time and we only had to wait about 20 minutes to meet him.

I actually was a little star struck, which is very unusual for me. I had all these topics I wanted to ask him but FROZE when it was my turn! To be honest, I don't have a clue what I said. I just smiled. My smile hurt my face. Oh, and it made my cheeks look like a chipmunk. All these Christmas parties I've been catering are getting to me. Getting to my cheeks, both sets!

I'm off on a mini vacay today to the mountains. Stay tuned for some amazing pictures. I might even take some food shots!! That would be a first!

4 comments:

Velva said...

You lucky girl! I do believe that he wrote "good looking":-) He is a cutie!!! I am sure he wants to be your boyfriend.
Enjoy your mini-vacation. I know that you are exhausted from catering this time of year. It will soon be over,

Virginia said...

How fun!! And i think you look adorable. Have a great trip to the mountains.
V

Kim said...

Yep, it's official...he did write good looking!! I'm thinking maybe he buried his phone number in the back of the book somewhere, hoping that you'll find it :D What a cutie he is. I know that you will have lots of fun reading his cookbook. It is one of the prettiest cookbooks that I own. I love it. I'm very happy for you that you got to meet him and get this picture! Enjoy your vacation in the mountains.

Live.Love.Eat said...

How exciting!!!!! I've never been to a book signing for a chef before. Good stuff!!!!!